The Circa Restaurant Group is partnering with Give It 4Ward starting this week to donate money to nonprofits. The program donated about $6,000 to local, regional, national and international nonprofits during its first trial in March, according to a Give It 4Ward press release.
For the next six Wednesdays, starting on this Wednesday (Sept. 19), diners who visit the restaurant of the week, choose their favorite nonprofit, and the restaurant group gives 10 percent of their customer's total dinner bill to that nonprofit. The nonprofit, Give It 4Ward then disburses the donations. Local nonprofits such as Lower Cape Fear Hospice & Lifecare Center, Kids Making It and Wilmington Interfaith Refugee Ministry are among the nonprofits possibly benefiting from donations.
The fall Give It 4Ward schedule is:
- Sept. 19 — Brassiere du Soleil at Lumina Station 910-256-2226
- Sept. 26 — Circa 1922 on Front Street in downtown Wilmington 910-762-1922
- Oct. 3 — Towne Tap & Grill at Mayfaire 910-256-6224
- Oct. 10 — The Kitchen at The Forum 910-256-9133
- Oct. 17 — Boca Bay on Eastwood Road near Wrightsville Beach 910-256-1887
- Oct. 24 — Osteria Cocchetti at The Forum 910-256-7476